How to Manage Pests
Active ingredient: Fosetyl-al
Pesticide type: fungicide
Synonyms: aliete; aluminum tris phosphonate; fosetyl al; fosetyl-aluminum
See example products below.
Potential Hazard1 to
||People and Other Mammals
Toxicity to People and Other Mammals4
- Toxicity rating: Slightly Toxic
Toxicity to People and Other Mammals5
- On US EPA list: Not listed;
- On CA Proposition 65 list: Not listed
- Overall runoff risk rating: Low
- Source: Pesticide Choice: Best Management Practice for Protecting Surface Water Quality in Agriculture. UC ANR Publication 8161.
Impact on Natural
- Overall toxicity rating: No information
Impact on Honey Bees3
- Toxicity category: No information
Pests for which it is mentioned in Pest Notes
Phytophthora Root and Crown Rot in the Garden
Precautions and Safety Equipment
Minimize your exposure to pesticides. Avoid
contact with eyes. Wear eye protection, long pants, a
long-sleeved shirt, and a hat that can be washed after each
use. Always read label of individual product for additional
Always check the label before purchasing or applying a pesticide
product for a specific pest on a specific plant to be sure it can
be applied. Follow label directions precisely.
WARNING ON THE USE OF CHEMICALS
Example home, garden or landscape use products6
No example products containing fosetyl-al can be listed at this time.
Top of page