Publications and other educational materials
Statewide IPM Program staff members work closely with area IPM advisors, farm advisors, specialists, and researchers to develop educational materials that reflect the newest advances in pest management.
- UC IPM Green Bulletin—information for urban pest management professionals and pesticide applicators
- Retail Nursery and Garden Center IPM News—information for professionals at retail nurseries and garden centers
- The Western Front—from the Western IPM Center
Print and PDF publications
- Free publications
- Pest management books and leaflets
- Resources for landscapes and gardens
- Pesticide safety and pesticide training resources
- Resources in other languages
Publications in other media
- 2014 Chlorpyrifos Critical Use Report —identifying and managing critical uses against key pests of alfalfa, almonds, citrus and cotton submitted to the California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Roadmap for Integrated Pest Management —Summary of the status of IPM in California, the challenges faced, and recommendations to make IPM more effective for all Californians.
- Online training—free online interactive learning
- Workshops & Events—in-person presentations and hands-on training